Year End DETOX - 2018

Detoxing is a preventive measure that will rid the body of the build up of excess waste and toxins accumulated over the years.

As it says, Practice as you Preach, I have decided to undergo one such program for my self .It wast hree weeks detox plan, started from 10th Dec and successfully finished by 30th Dec, almost 20 days.

This Detox plan mainly consists of Diet consist of Fruits, Vegetables with some treatments, designed to detox the entire system.

This program has been observed at the comfort of my home and job, without compromising any of my regular duties. Except, some healing crisis at the beginning of the program, the entire program was so peaceful. At the same time, I have reaped great deal of benefits.

Difference in the basic health measurements as below:

BP:         Before:128/86 mmHg    After:122/78 mmHg
PR:         Before:76 beats/min       After:72 beats/min
RR:        Before:13 breaths/min   After:13 breaths/min
Weight:                       Before:70.3 Kgs            After: 64.9 Kgs
Waist Circumference: Before:37.5 inches        After: 36 inches
Hip Circumference:    Before:39 inches           After: 39 inches
Waist-Hip Ratio:         Before:0.96                   After: 0.92

Apart from these, there many benefits pertaining to the psychological, mental and energy level has been achieved as increased focus, concentration, sound sleep, thinking clarity, feeling of light and vigour, skin health etc.

At the same time, I had to admit that many things I have missed out / not done during this course, as I have planned earlier. As a proverb, something is better than nothing.

Though, officially closing the program by now, I am determined to continue with some elements of this program in the upcoming days to achieve my personal goals.

If you want to know about the program in detail, please give us a call at +91 9444159966.